Accessory Pack for 'Trekker' Kettle - SAVE 12%
SAVE 12% This offer includes all of our Stainless Steel accessories for the small 'Trekker' Kettle. Included are:
- Hobo Stove - Place this onto the fire-base of your kettle to create a stand-alone wood-fueled stove. Takes up no extra space .... it fits neatly inside the fire base of your kettle for storage.
- Cook Set - includes 0.45 liter Pot with pan/lid, grill set and gripper handle. Place the grill pieces on the kettles fire-base to grill over the coals or, to simply create a base for the pot/pan to sit on.
- 2 x Cups - 500ml & 350ml. Single walled stainless steel. Compact: Cups have folding handles & pack inside each other. Drink, eat or cook in these cups!
- 2 x Plates - Dishwasher safe, stackable, durable and tough. Suitable for outdoor or indoor use. Rim around the edge protects fingers from getting burned when plate contents are hot. Can be used as a pan for cooking
- Base/Pot Support (New Model) - Use this to a) Cook fast-cooking items like Rice, Oatmeal, Noodles, Soup etc. over the chimney of your kettle, while your kettle boils. Note: Keep the kettle full with water when using the pot-support over the chimney. Or b) Use it to level uneven ground under the fire-base or simply to eliminate scorch marks to lawns, timber decking & picnic tables.
- 2 x Plastic Sporks (BPA Free)
- Please see images of the various items in use.
Note: the colour of the sporks may vary from those shown in the image
Packing in the 'Trekker' Kettle / Bag: The Hobo Stove, Cook Set and Small cup all pack into the fire-base of the kettle for compact storage. However, the large cup will NOT pack inside the base of the Trekker kettle as the cup is too large. It needs to be placed over the chimney top when packing. Likewise, the plates are wider than the 'Trekker' kettle bag, so they will need to be carried separately or, in a larger bag.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £62.30
Special Price £54.82
Ok, so you or your better half already have the Kettle. Then why not spoil yourself or them with all of our bespoke accessories?
The Plates, Cups, Hobo stove, etc are all made from Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel.
Unsure what model Kettle you have? Then check the fire-base of your kettle.
- If it has two air-holes, then it is the 'Trekker' model and this offer suits you perfectly :-)
- If it has one air-hole, then you have a 'Base Camp' or 'Scout' Model and this offer IS NOT the correct pack for you.
There are various cooking options with the kit.
1) Use the pot-support to cook fast items like noodles, soup, popcorn, etc over the chimney of the kettle as the water comes to the boil. Note: the kettle must always be FULL with water when cooking over the chimney top - otherwise you can boil the kettle dry and damage the inner chimney.
2) Once boiled, remove the kettle and place the Hobo Stove on the fire base to create a stable wood stove for use with any size pot or pan. Refuel the Hobo & Base with sticks etc, and cook for as long as you need!
3) Drop the 2 piece grill set onto the fire base to grill chops, steak, sausages, chicken, etc.. Or place a pot on the grill to do some simple cooking.
As there is no need to carry fuel, this kit will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time - never worry about running out of fuel again! All fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport or storage.
For more details on how best to use the various Pot/Base Support, Hobo Stove and Cook set accessories, please click HERE to see each one individually. Our FAQ page may also be helpful.
- Just the icing on the cake
Rate this product?
Regular Price: £116.00
Special Price £98.60
Regular Price: £119.00
Special Price £107.10
Regular Price: £172.00
Special Price £154.80