DD Frontline Hammock - a lightweight mosquito proof hammock suitable for use in hot and cold climates!
|Size:||2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5 and 150kg)|
|Weight:||860g (hammock only)|
|Includes:||10m of Webbing (200g), 2 x 2m of Elastic Cord, 2 x Lightweight Poles, Stuff Sack|
Availability: Out of stock
The FL (Frontline) Hammock comes with built on mosquito net and has zips on either side of the mosquito net which allow for very quick entry/ exit either side of the hammock.
It also allows the mosi net to be tied above the hammock out of the way when not needed and it can be dropped back down in seconds as soon as required.
The DD Frontline Hammock is a very similar design to the DD Travel Hammock however unlike the Travel Hammock it is not waterproof (an advantage to this is it is extremely breathable and you can also cocoon yourself between the layers if you wish).
As well as for use in the UK / Europe this hammock is a great jungle hammock due to its breathablity and built on fine mesh mosquito net.
We recommend purchasing a Hammock Sleeve with this hammock which allows you to pack / set-up your hammock up in no time!
- With mosquito net deployed (fully insect proof)
- With mosquito net tied above (ready to drop down/ use if needed)
- With mosquito net underneath (lie out in the sun)
- Ground/ bed set-up
- Black (easy to see out of) built in mosquito net
- Lightweight, foldable poles (to help spread out the mosquito net)
- 2 x 2m of Elastic Cord (to keep mosquito net up)
- 2 zips and two double-sided zippers allowing quick entry/ exit either side of the hammock
- Comes with 10m of webbing/ rope attached ready to hang
- Two layer design that allows insulation such as thermarest/ camping mat to be inserted between the layers in cold weather
- 4 small internal pockets
- 2 internal hanging loops (for torch, glasses etc.)
- Stuff Sack
- 4 tabs to peg the hammock out if using on the ground
|Item Weight||860g (hammock only)|
Regular Price: £54.24
Special Price £48.82