DD Travel Hammock / Bivi. Two Waterproof Base Layers. This versatile Hammock can be set up on the ground as a bivi/tent!
|Size:||2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5 and 150kg)|
|Colour:||Olive Green, Coyote Brown|
|Weight:||930g (hammock only)|
|Includes:||10m of Webbing (200g), 2 x 2m of Elastic Cord, 2 x Lightweight Poles, Stuff Sack|
Availability: In stock
Comes with two zips (one either side of mosquito net) and two double-sided zippers allowing quick entry/ exit either side of the hammock and also allows you to tie the mosquito net up above you, out of the way, when not needed.
You also have the option to lie out in the open (without mosi net) - simply tie the hammock up with the mosi net underneath the hammock.
The hammock also features two small internal pockets which are great for storing a torch, phone etc as well as three velcro patches between the two layers to help keep a thermarest/pad in place if cold weather camping.
With the waterproof floor this hammock can be used anywhere and along with our Tarp is the ultimate lightweight camping system!
*Please note that as the floor is waterproof it (the floor) is not very breathable - if you'd prefer a more breathable hammock please choose our Frontline (the same design but without waterproof base).
We recommend purchasing a Hammock Sleeve with this hammock which allows you to pack / set-up your hammock up in no time!
- With mosquito net deployed (fully insect proof)
- With mosquito net tied above (ready to drop down/ use if needed)
- With mosquito net underneath (lie out in the sun)
- Ground/ bivi set-up (set up as bivi on wet ground, has waterproof base)
- Black (easy to see out of) built in mosquito net
- Lightweight, foldable poles (to help spread out the mosquito net)
- 2 x 2m of Elastic Cord (to keep mosquito net up)
- 2 zips and two double-sided zippers allowing quick entry/ exit either side of the hammock
- Comes with 10m of webbing/ rope attached ready to hang
- Two layer design that allows insulation such as thermarest/ camping mat to be inserted between the layers in cold weather
- 4 small internal pockets
- 2 internal hanging loops (for torch, glasses etc.)
- Stuff Sack
- 4 tabs to peg the hammock out if using on the ground
- Waterproof floor that allows to set this hammock up on the ground as a basic bivi/tent
|Item Weight||930g (hammock only)|
|Kettle Height||2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5 and 150kg)|