'Trekker' Kit (Stainless Steel) - NEW - FOR THE SOLO CAMPER!
NEW 'Trekker' Kit .... for the Solo Camper! Perfect for Trekking, Hill Walking, Backpacking, Scouts, Kayaking, Picnics or Emergency Preparedness & Bug-Out Bags. Boil Water & Cook Fast Outdoors. This kit contains:
- Trekker Kettle (0.6 liter), fire-base & green whistle.
- Cook set - which includes 0.45ltr Pot
- Frying Pan (pot lid)
- 2 Piece Grill - place on the fire-base to grill over the coals or, simply create a secure base for the Pot to sit on.
- Gripper Handle.
- Small Hobo Stove - turns the fire-base into a stand-alone wood fueled camp stove for easy cooking.
- Pot/Fire-Base Support - use to either cook items over the chimney as the kettle boils, or use under the fire-base to prevent ground scorch to lawns, decking or picnic tables.
- 1 x 350ml Camping Cup with silicone Coolip piece and folding handles.
- Drawstring Storage Bag.
All items are stainless steel and fit neatly within the kettle/bag for transport/storage.
A popular Green Whistle lets you know when the water is boiled.
Please see product description below for details for the various cooking options that this kit provides ;-)
Total Kit Weight 1.17 kg / 2.57 lb
Note: Plates & large cup are not included. Prior to April '21 we offered an 'Ultimate Trekker kit' where the large cup and two plates were included. However, as they did not pack neatly into the bag and had to be carried separately, we created this more compact, lighter weight offer for the solo adventurer! :-)
This is an extremely efficient camping kit which works in all weather conditions. Simply fuel the 'Trekker' Kettle with sticks, pine cones, bark, dry grass, etc. and you will have 0.6 liters of boiling water in about 3 minutes! It uses just a handful of fuel to heat water quickly for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene, etc.
The kettle is made from Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel and is laser welded (no rivets).
Guaranteed to be your new 'best friend' outdoors when Trekking, Backpacking, Hiking, Fishing, hunting, Scouts, at a Festival, Allotment Gardening, Family Picnics, at the Beach or Kayaking. Add it to your Emergency Preparedness or Survival kit for when the power goes out! Superb camping gear or the outdoors adventurer.
- The two piece Pot/Fire-Base Support flat packs for easy packing. Note: The kettle must always be full with water if cooking over the chimney top - otherwise you could overheat the inner chimney and damage the kettle.
- The 350ml cup has silicone coated fold-able handles for comfort. It has useful measurements on the inside & a polished interior makes for easy cleaning. The silicone CooLIp (orange) piece prevents your lips from burning against the hot side of the cup.
- The single walled cup can also be used as a pot.
There are various cooking options with the kit.
1) Use the pot-support to cook fast items like noodles, soup, popcorn, etc over the chimney of the kettle as the water comes to the boil.
2) Once boiled, remove the kettle and place the Hobo Stove on the fire base to create a stable wood stove for use with any size pot or pan. Refuel the Hobo & Base with sticks etc, and cook for as long as you need!
3) Drop the 2 piece grill set onto the fire base to grill chops, steak, sausages, chicken, etc.. Or place a pot on the grill to do some simple cooking.
As there is no need to carry fuel, this kit will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time - never worry about running out of fuel again! All fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport or storage.
For more details on how best to use the various Pot/Base Support, Hobo Stove and Cook set accessories, please click HERE to see each one individually. Our FAQ page may also be helpful. If more than 0.6ltrs of water is required (this kettle will easily and quickly boil water for 5-6 people within a matter of minutes) simply refill the kettle with water and place it back on the firebase. Refuel the chimney again and your kettle will boil again within approx. 3 minutes.
Please note: When filled with water the kettle should be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Packing: The video shows the larger 'Scout' Kettle been packed. The the large cup & plate set are not included in this offer.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
|Diameter||Kettle width 12cm / Widest point of fire base is 14cm|
|Item Weight||Total Kit Weight 1.17 kg / 2.57 lb (excluding packaging)|
|Product Capacity||Kettle 0.6ltr|
Regulärer Preis: 9,00 €
Special Price 7,63 €
Regulärer Preis: 145,00 €
Special Price 123,25 €
Regulärer Preis: 56,88 €
Special Price 51,19 €