HOME PAGE PRODUCTS
- Quick set-up 3 person tent with large storage area that could easily sleep another person.
- Sleeping Area Size 210 x 210 + Storage 210 x 120cm
- Height 130cm
- Double Skin Rear Ventilation
- Clip Hanging System. Erect the outer layer first, then hang the inner mesh sleeping area.
- Outer Layer / Rainfly sheet: Polyester Ripstop. Waterproof to 3000mm. 'Ripstop' is a weaving technique that creates a grid type effect in the fabric (look for the little squares in the material). Because threads are cross-woven, a tear will not spread as it is stopped when it meets the cross thread...hence the 'rip stops'. Hence, this prevents the issue of ripping or unraveling if the rain fly is punctured.
- Removable Ground Sheet to front storage area. You could sleep extra person(s) here if required.
- Taped Seams
- Stakes & Carry Bag Included. Weight 4.8kg
- Outer Layer / Flysheet:Polyester Ripstop 3000mmLearn More
Regular Price: £116.00
Special Price £98.60
This is an extremely high quality, entry level , Mummy style sleeping bag that is packed full of useful but necessary features.
- Style: Mummy / Cocoon
- Colour: Outside Red / Inner Lime Chill
- Size 220 x 80 x 55cm (7'3"x 2'8"x 1'10" in) For people up to 190 cm (6'3" in)
- Outer Fabric: Polyester 70D/190T cire
- Lining: Polyester Silk Touch 75D/150T
- Filling: Hollow Fiber 300 G/SM (Single Layer)
- Drawstring Hood: pull the hood tight against your face for added warmth
- Anti-Snag, Full Length, Two-Way Zippers: Great for ventilation. Let your feet out but keep everything else in!
- Zip Baffle: an insulated baffle behind the zip keeps drafts out and helps reduce heat loss.
- Inner Pocket: for phone or wallet.
- Machine Washable: with hanging loops for drying
- Buckle Release Waterproof (800mm) Compression Bag: Protects bag against light rain allowing it to be carried/attached to the outside of your rucksack. There is nothing worse than a wet sleeping bag!
- Choose Zip on Left or Right side. Eg. Left side = easier opening for right-handed people.
- Two is company! Joinable. Choose one left and one right sided Zip and join the two bags together!
- 3 Season Bag: Comfort 8C/46F : Limit 3C/37F : Extreme -11C/12F
- Weight: 1.5k
Regular Price: £41.50
Special Price £37.35
High spec., rugged yet stylish Backpack that is packed full of features!
- Colour: Blue
- 55 Liter Capacity / 1.99 kg / 32 x 27 x 66 cm
- Rolled up top extension allowed bag to be used without the Top Lid
- Top Lid detaches and can be used as a small backpack / day-bag with its own pockets
- Top / Side / Bottom Openings allow easy access to main compartment
- Bottom Compartment can be kept separate or opened into main compartment (zipped)
- Large Front Pocket
- Additional, spacious zipped pocket on the Front Pocket
- Zipped Hip Belt Pocket x 2
- Side Pocket for Bottles etc x 2
- Attachment Points for Trekking Poles. If not required these can be tucked away neatly into hidden pockets
- Adjust where the shoulder straps attach to the bag. Customise the height to suit you and your load!
- Compression straps at top, sides and bottom
- Hydration Compatible Learn More
Regular Price: £119.00
Special Price £107.10
Tough, durable, adaptable and dependable
Made from 190T Polyester Ripstop fabric with PU 3,000mm coating.
Ripstop technology refers to a technique of weaving where fibers are interwoven in a criss-cross shape (look for the chequered pattern in the material). This significantly improves the final layering and prevents the material from unraveling and a tear spreading. Seam is taped. Completely waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
- Size: 2.9m x 3.6m
- Colour: Green
- Waterproof to 3,000mm
- Weight: 990g (880g excl. Guy Lines)
- Includes: 8 x Guy Lines which pack into corner pockets, Stuff Sack
- 11 attachment points - 8 around the outer edge + 3 across the Ridgeline
- UV50 Protection
- Flame Retardant (CPAI 84)Learn More
Regular Price: £45.50
Special Price £40.95
2 x High quality single walled Camping Cups (350 & 500ml)
- Silicone coated foldable handles for comfort
- CooLip feature (removable) to protect lips from burning
- Measurements on inside of cup
- Polished internally for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe / Pack together
Made from Stainless Steel. Weight 0.258kg / 9.1oz (combined) Learn More£16.90
NEW 'Trekker' Kit .... for the Solo Camper! Perfect for Trekking, Hill Walking, Backpacking, Scouts, Kayaking, Picnics or Emergency Preparedness & Bug-Out Bags. Boil Water & Cook Fast Outdoors. This kit contains:
- Trekker Kettle (0.6 liter), fire-base & green whistle.
- Cook set - which includes 0.45ltr Pot
- Frying Pan (pot lid)
- 2 Piece Grill - place on the fire-base to grill over the coals or, simply create a secure base for the Pot to sit on.
- Gripper Handle.
- Small Hobo Stove - turns the fire-base into a stand-alone wood fueled camp stove for easy cooking.
- Pot/Fire-Base Support - use to either cook items over the chimney as the kettle boils, or use under the fire-base to prevent ground scorch to lawns, decking or picnic tables.
- 1 x 350ml Camping Cup with silicone Coolip piece and folding handles.
- Drawstring Storage Bag.
All items are stainless steel and fit neatly within the kettle/bag for transport/storage.
A popular Green Whistle lets you know when the water is boiled.
Please see product description below for details for the various cooking options that this kit provides ;-)
Total Kit Weight 1.17 kg / 2.57 lb
Note: Plates & large cup are not included. Prior to April '21 we offered an 'Ultimate Trekker kit' where the large cup and two plates were included. However, as they did not pack neatly into the bag and had to be carried separately, we created this more compact, lighter weight offer for the solo adventurer! :-)Learn More£74.00
- 2 x Sleeping Areas. Each Size 180 x 210cm
- Middle area 150 x 210cm
- One Front Canopy Entrance + Rear Entrance
- Height 150cm
- Double Skin
- 2 Side-Zipped Windows
- Clip Hanging System
- Taped Seams
- Stakes & Carry Bag Included. Total Weight 10.1kg
- Outer Layer:Polyester Ripstop. Waterproof to 3000mm. 'Ripstop' is a weaving technique that creates a grid type effect in the fabric (look for the little squares in the material). Because threads are cross-woven, a tear will not spread as it is stopped when it meets the cross thread...hence the 'rip stops'. This prevents the issue of ripping or unraveling if the rain fly is punctured
- Inner Layer: Mesh
- FREE 'Base Camp' 1.6ltr Kettle (stainless steel) Included...while stocks last! Learn More