Ultimate 'Base Camp' Kit (Aluminium) - VALUE DEAL
This Ultimate 'Base Camp' Kit is the best camping kettle for family camping, large groups, scouts, outdoor education, picnics, fishing, hunting, survival kits & emergency preparedness, etc.
Kelly Kettle Ultimate Kits are the best value when purchasing Kelly Kettle products! This Kit includes:
- Aluminium (Anodised) Base Camp Kettle (1.6 liter) and stainless steel fire-base.
- Cook set - which includes: 0.85ltr Pot / Frying Pan (pot lid) / 2 Piece Grill / Gripper Handle.
- Large Hobo Stove - turns the fire-base into a wood fueled stove for easy cooking.
- Kelly Kettle Pot/Base Support
- 2 x Camping Cups - 500ml & 350ml with silicone CooLIp pieces and folding handles.
- 2 x Camping Plates
- Storage Bag
All the accessories are Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel and fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport / storage.
Total Kit weight: 1.9 kg / 4.2lb (excluding packaging)
Availability: En stock
Prix normal : 147,06 €
Special Price 128,30 €
This is an extremely efficient Camping Kit which is suitable for anyone who works in, or enjoys the outdoors.
A popular Green Whistle has replaced the Orange stopper on this Kettle and will let you know when the water has boiled.
This 'Ultimate Kit' includes the following items:
- 1.6ltr Aluminium (anodized) Kettle & steel fire-base.
- Cook set - which includes: 0.85ltr Pot / Frying Pan (pot lid) / 2 Piece Grill / Gripper Handle
- Pot / Base Support - two pieces which flat pack for easy packing. Use either as a pot-support over the chimney top for cooking fast items, or use as a support under the fire-base to prevent the ground beneath from scorching!
- Cup set - 500 & 350ml cups with silicone CooLIp pieces, silicone coated foldable handles, measurements on the inside of the cup & polished interior for easy cleaning.
- Hobo Stove - for cooking over the fire base.
- Camping Plate Set (All the accessories are made from Stainless Steel)
- Drawstring carrying bag
As there is no need to carry fuel, this kit will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time - never worry about running out of fuel again! All fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport or storage.
Cost-FREE to run! Simply gather deadwood, twigs, dry grass, pine cones or whatever natural fuel you find lying around in the area and you can bring 6 cups of water to the boil within a matter of minutes while at the same time (and using the same fuel) cook small amounts of food over the chimney (using the pot on the support) as the kettle boils. Hence, a very small amount of fuel will both boil your water for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene, etc. and cook your meal at the same time! This kit works in ALL weather conditions.
For more details on how best to use the Pot-Support and Cook set, please click here or go to our Frequently asked Questions page. If more than 1.6ltrs of boiling water are required (this kettle will easily and quickly boil water for 10-14 people within a matter of minutes) simply refill the kettle with water and place it back on the fire-base. Refuel the chimney again and your kettle will boil again within approx. 3-5 minutes.
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
Please note: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
|Diameter||Kettle width 15.5cm / Widest point of fire base is 18.5cm|
|Item Weight||1.9 kg / 4.2 lb|
|Product Capacity||Kettle 1.6 ltr|