'Scout' Kelly Kettle 1.2 ltr (Stainless Steel) + Whistle
- Our Medium 'Scout' Kettle in Stainless Steel.
- Boils 1.2 liters of water quickly using just Sticks, Pine Cones, Dry Grass, Bark, etc. Works in ALL weather conditions.
- Perfect for Scouts, Couples, Small Families or Groups, Base Camping, Family Fun, Fishing, etc.
- Great Preparedness Item for Power Shortages, Storms & Emergency Kits.
- A popular Green Whistle has replaced the Orange stopper on this Kettle and will let you know when the water has boiled.
- Lightweight - Never carry fuel again! Height 26.5 cm. Only weighs 1 kg
- Now Comes With Upgraded Steel Fire-Base. Historically, the fire-bases were Aluminium which softened, warped and burned out quite quickly.
Dostępność: W magazynie
This Kettle boils 1.2 liters of water at a time and is ideal for Car Camping, Scouts, Picnics, Hunters, Wilderness Survival Kit, 4 x 4 off-roaders, Disaster & Emergency Kits, Humanitarian Aid, kayakers or anyone working in the outdoors.
The Kelly Kettle is a superb piece of camping equipment that even works in storm conditions bringing water to the boil within a matter of minutes using whatever solid fuel is naturally occuring in the area - sticks, grass, pine cones, birch bark etc. No need to carry fuel. No running costs. Users have described these kettles as the 'Greatest invention of all time'. Cost-free, carbon-neutral, eco friendly camping at its very best!
Note: Add our Pot-Support & Cook set to cook small amounts of food (Noodles, Rice, Oatmeal, Re-hydrated food, Soup, etc.) over the kettle while your water boils.
Better still, add our Hobo Stove accessory to turn the fire base of your kettle into a stand-alone wood fuelled Camp Stove.
See Accessories category for these products.
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
Please note: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
A popular Green Whistle has replaced the Orange stopper on this Kettle and will let you know when the water has boiled. Prior to June 26th this whistle was not included as standard with this offer. Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
|Diameter||18.5cm / 7.3inchs (widest point at rim of base)|
|Display Weight||1 kg / 2.18 lb|
|Product Capacity||1.2 ltr / 42.2 fl.ozs (UK)|
|Height||26.5 cm / 11 inches (Packed)|
- really good bit of kit
- This is a really good bit of kit. I started with the Base kettle, this is is same just a but shorter so a lot easier to pack. I usually have a bit of standby dry wood on me though, plus a few cotton wool balls with vaseline or other fire starter, because even though there might be a lot of wood around in England it's wet a lot of the time. I love this piece of kit. (Dodano 22.06.2018)
Normalna cena: 9,38 €
Special Price 7,50 €
Normalna cena: 59,94 €
Special Price 53,95 €
Normalna cena: 111,24 €
Special Price 88,99 €
Normalna cena: 67,81 €
Special Price 61,02 €