Terms & Conditions
‘Memory Maker’ Photo/Video Competition
Terms & Conditions
- This Kelly Kettle ‘Memory Maker’ Picture/Video Competition is open to anyone, anywhere in the World!
- When choosing the monthly winners, the Judges will be looking for the most well composed, artistic and original image that evokes the best interpretation of the ‘Memory Maker’ theme. The winner will be notified via email.
- By submitting a photo, entrant grants Kelly Kettle the right to publish submitted photo(s), entrant's name, and name and/or location of the subject of the photo.
- Prizes may vary each month. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere nor have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Kelly Kettle to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any of their promotional and marketing material.
- Slight photo alterations may be made by Kelly Kettle staff in order to fit our site, marketing materials or email newsletters properly. Entry does not guarantee inclusion on Kelly Kettle channels.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Kelly Kettle reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice.
- Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The decision of Kelly Kettle in all matters relating to the rules and administration of this photo submission shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Irish law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts shall prevail.