Explorer Rucksack (55 Liter) + Trekker Kit
Combining our High spec. yet stylish Backpack with the popular 'Trekker' Kit.
- Colour: Blue | 55 Liter Capacity / 1.99 kg / 32 x 27 x 66 cm
- Rolled up top extension allowed bag to be used without the Top Lid | Top Lid detaches and can be used as a small backpack / day-bag with its own pockets
- Top / Side / Bottom Openings allow easy access to main compartment | Bottom Compartment can be kept separate or opened into main compartment (zipped)
- Large Front Pocket | Additional, spacious zipped pocket on the Front Pocket | Zipped Hip Belt Pocket x 2 | Side Pocket for Bottles etc x 2
- Attachment Points for Trekking Poles. If not required these can be tucked away neatly into hidden pockets
- Adjust where the shoulder straps attach to the bag. Customise the height to suit you and your load! | Compression straps at top, sides and bottom | Hydration Compatible
- Trekker Kettle (0.6 liter), fire-base & green whistle.
- Cook set - which includes 0.45ltr Pot | Frying Pan (pot lid)| 2 Piece Grill | Gripper Handle.
- Small Hobo Stove - turns the fire-base into a stand-alone wood fueled camp stove for easy cooking.
- Pot/Fire-Base Support - use to either cook items over the chimney as the kettle boils, or use under the fire-base to prevent ground scorch to lawns, decking or picnic tables.
- 1 x 350ml Camping Cup with silicone Coolip piece and folding handles.
- Drawstring Storage Bag.
'Trekker' Kit .... for the Solo Camper! Boil Water & Cook Fast Outdoors. This kit contains:
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £194.00
Special Price £169.00
This is an extremely efficient camping kit which works in all weather conditions. Simply fuel the 'Trekker' Kettle with sticks, pine cones, bark, dry grass, etc. and you will have 0.6 liters of boiling water in about 3 minutes! It uses just a handful of fuel to heat water quickly for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene, etc.
The kettle is made from Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel and is laser welded (no rivets).
Guaranteed to be your new 'best friend' outdoors or add it to your Emergency Preparedness or Survival kit for when the power goes out! Superb camping gear or the outdoors adventurer.
- The two piece Pot/Fire-Base Support flat packs for easy packing. Note: The kettle must always be full with water if cooking over the chimney top - otherwise you could overheat the inner chimney and damage the kettle.
- The 350ml cup has silicone coated fold-able handles for comfort. It has useful measurements on the inside & a polished interior makes for easy cleaning. The silicone CooLIp (orange) piece prevents your lips from burning against the hot side of the cup.
- The single walled cup can also be used as a pot.
There are various cooking options with the kit.
1) Use the pot-support to cook fast items like noodles, soup, popcorn, etc over the chimney of the kettle as the water comes to the boil.
2) Once boiled, remove the kettle and place the Hobo Stove on the fire base to create a stable wood stove for use with any size pot or pan. Refuel the Hobo & Base with sticks etc, and cook for as long as you need!
3) Drop the 2 piece grill set onto the fire base to grill chops, steak, sausages, chicken, etc.. Or place a pot on the grill to do some simple cooking.
Never worry about running out of fuel again! All fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport or storage.
Please note: When filled with water the kettle should be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Packing: The video shows the larger 'Scout' Kettle been packed. The the large cup & plate set are not included in this offer.
- Material: Polyester 400D Dobby
- Rolled up top extension allowed bag to be used without top lid | Top Lid detaches and can be used as a backpack
- Top / Side / Bottom Openings allow easy access to main compartment | Bottom Opening/Compartment can be kept separate or opened into main compartment (zipped)
- Large Front Pocket< | Additional, spacious zipped pocket on the Front Pocket | Zipped Hip Belt Pocket x 2 | Side Pocket for Bottles etc x 2
- Attachment Points for Trekking Poles. Tuck these away neatly into hidden pockets if they are not being used | Hydration Compatible | Adjust where the shoulder straps attached to the bag for best comfort.
|Item Weight||Rucksack 1.99kg / 4.9lb + Trekker Kit 1.17kg / 2.58lb|
|Product Capacity||55 Liters capacity Backpack|
|Kettle Height||32 x 27 x 66cm|
Regular Price: £7.02
Special Price £5.95