'Scout' 1.2 ltr (Anodised Alu. Kettle) + Whistle + Steel Fire Base
- Our Medium 'Scout' Kettle in Anodised Aluminium.
- Boils 1.2 liters (approx. 3.5 mugs) of water quickly - in ALL weather conditions.
- Perfect for Scouts, Couples, Small Families or Groups, Base Camping, Family Fun, Fishing, etc.
- Great Preparedness Item for Power Shortages, Storms & Emergency Kits.
- A Green Whistle has replaced the older Orange stopper and lets you know when the water is boiled.
- Lightweight - Never carry fuel again! Only weighs 0.67kg / 1.5 lbs
- Now Comes With Upgraded Steel Fire-Base. Historically, the fire-bases were Aluminium which softened, warped and burned out quite quickly.
- Add our popular Hobo Stove accessory to turn the fire-base into a stand alone wood fueled Camping Stove.
Dostępność: W magazynie
This Kettle boils 1.2ltrs (approximately 3.5 Mugs) of water at a time and is ideal for Car Camping, Scouts, Picnics, Hunters, Caravaning Camping Gear, Wilderness Survival Kit, 4 x 4 off-roaders, Disaster & Emergency Kits, Humanitarian Aid, Kayakers or anyone working in the outdoors.
The Kelly Kettle is a superb piece of camping equipment that even works in storm conditions bringing water to the boil within a matter of minutes using whatever solid fuel is naturally occuring in the area - sticks, grass, pine cones, birch bark etc.
No need to carry fuel. No running costs. Users have described these kettles as the 'Greatest invention of all time'.
Cost-free, carbon-neutral, eco friendly camping at its very best!
Note: Add our Hobo Stove accessory and turn the fire base of your kettle into a stand-alone wood fuelled Camp Stove. Or add the Pot-Support & Cook set to prepare fast cooking items (Noodles, Rice, Oatmeal, Re-hydrated food, Soup, etc.) over the chimney of the Kettle while your water boils.
Please see our Accessories category for these products.
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as Standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
A popular Green Whistle has replaced the Orange stopper on this Kettle and will let you know when the water has boiled.
Please note: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
|Diameter||18.5cm / 7.3inchs (widest point at rim of base)|
|Item Weight||0.67 kg / 1.5 lb|
|Product Capacity||1.2 ltr / 41 (UK) ozs|
|Height||27cm / 11inches (Packed)|
- One of my essentials.
I have been a Kelly Kettle 'Scout' user for many years now for almost all of my outdoor brewing and indeed cooking over the fire pit. I spend a lot of nights outdoors during a normal year and I'm sure my beloved Kelly must have paid for itself in just the first few months of owning it with the gas cartridges I no longer needed to buy.
I still carry an emergency gas stove stashed away but can't honestly say the last time I used it. One small gas canister lasted me the whole of last year and that is with frequent brews and at least one proper meal cooked each day. There is always something to burn, even in a storm.
With my Kelly Kettle, my hobo converter and trusty old wok, I'm a contented outdoors man.
I choose the Scout size incidentally because of the wide fire pit (the same as the larger Base camp' model) which is great for the cooking I do and the Kettle is still relatively small and lightweight to carry.
If something happened to mine, I would buy exactly the same again tomorrow without hesitation.
I love my Kelly, she is so hot. (Dodano 16.04.2018)
- Ian Lafferty, Ontario
- "Hello, I purchased a large Kelly kettle today to use for backwoods camping. What a fine piece of gear. I lit it up in the yard and boiled two kettles of water in no time. Simple and sturdy, and I find it light in weight for the size. Cheers!" (Dodano 05.03.2013)
Normalna cena: 98,57 €
Special Price 95,44 €