'Trekker' 0.6 ltr (Stainless Steel)
- Boils 0.6 liters of water in about 3 minutes using just Sticks, Pine Cones, Dry Grass, Bark, etc.
- Works in ALL weather conditions.
- A Green Whistle has replaced the older Orange stopper and lets you know when the water is boiled.
- Lightweight - Never carry fuel again! Height 26.5 cm. Only weighs 0.68 kg / 1.5lb
- Now Comes With Upgraded Steel Fire-Base. Historically, the fire-bases were Aluminium which softened, warped and burned out quite quickly.
Add our popular Hobo Stove accessory to turn the fire-base into a stand alone wood fueled Camping Stove.
Availability: En stock
A highly efficient Stainless Steel Outdoor camp Kettle (the fire base is also stainless steel) which is suitable for Trekkers, Hikers, Kayakers, Backpackers, Bikers, and all outdoors enthusiasts who need to keep their pack light. Also suitable for Car Camping and Wilderness Survival Kits / Disaster Kits.
This lightweight kettle fits neatly into a Rucksack or Backpack.
As there is no need to carry fuel, these kettles will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time - never worry about running out of fuel again! Using any naturally occuring solid fuel (sticks, pine cones, dry camel dung! etc.) this kettle will operate perfectly well, even in a storm and will bring 2 Mugs of water to a rolling boil within a matter of minutes. If more hot water is required (this kettle will easily boil water quickly for a party of 4-6 people), simply refill the kettle and place it back on the fire base and refuel the chimney again. The kettle will be boiled again within a matter of minutes where water can be used for more hot drinks, boil-in-the-bag, bathing, washing up, etc. A wonderful piece of camping equipment.
Note: Add our Pot-Support & Cook set to prepare small amounts of food (Noodles, Rice, Oatmeal, hydrate food, etc) over the kettle while your water boils. Boil and cook at the same time using only a handful of fuel! Or better still, add our Hobo Stove accessory to turn the fire base of your kettle into a stand-alone wood fuelled Camping Stove. See our Accessories Category for these products.
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
Please note: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
|Diameter||Kettle width 12cm / Widest point of fire base is 14cm|
|Item Weight||0.68kg / 1.5lb|
|Product Capacity||0.6ltr / 21.1oz (UK)|
|Height||27cm / 10.6 inches (Packed)|
- The best
- Absolutely brilliant. Had the 1.6L kettle for a long while now and liked it enough to try this model. Had reservations it may not have enough capacity but they were unfounded. It holds more than enough and if you need more water just boil extra as it boils so quick you'll struggle to keep up with it. The build quality on all the Kelly Kettles is good but this one seems tougher and stronger than the larger model. When used with the hobo stove it's a great hassle free cook system. It you want a longer burn time in the fire pot put some big blocks in and do a top down burn. Heard some people say it's bulky but don't agree unless you carrying flatpack everything. Had some pre-purchase questions and Kelly kettle customer service where top class. Really can't think of a better system for efficient and reliable outdoor cooking. (Posté le 11/08/2022)
- A must-have
I have this 1.6 liter model in my camper. Been using in for years on my long trips. Like to show off with it so I can recommend it to other campers who ask what I'am doing.
Bought the small trekker for my backpack. Sure it will come in handy on my long walk through the Pyrenees in Spain. (Posté le 12/07/2021)
- Brilliant Product & Service
- I ordered my kettle with a week to go until I relocated, looking forward to using the product as a way of getting to know my new area. With a couple of days to go I began to get worried my kettle wouldn't arrive in time, so I contacted customer services. I promptly got an email back from Seamus, with extremely detailed information as to why my product was delayed and provided me with an upgraded shipping method. My kettle arrived promptly the following day, I've been using it for around 2 weeks now and it has fast become my favourite outdoor accessory. The experience of using the kettle is extremely peaceful. Can't speak highly enough of the product and the customer service, will be recommending to all friends and family. (Posté le 22/04/2021)
- Got one of these as a present. Been after one for years. OMG - So easy, efficient, compact, light...... do I need to go on? This essential bit of kit is now in the back of my car for ALL eventualities not just fishing. (Posté le 08/01/2021)
- Leave-no-trace simple!
The Trekker is one of my (yes, I have a problem) backpacking stoves that I use when I'm out with my big dog in the woods. I take a stainless coffee-press mug, with a strong dollop of ground Arabica. If I'm feeling lazy, I use one of those wood-shavings firestarters. Coffee in minutes! I also have the Hobo Stove attachment that allows me to cook my favourite breakfast, baked beans with sauteed mushrooms and chorizo.
And when my trusty Trekker developed a leak from the main welded seam, Kelly Kettle's customer service team were SO GOOD when it came to their attention. I am expecting my replacement kettle this week. (Posté le 06/11/2017)
- Tough piece of kit
Really rugged piece of kit , great for fishing camping shooting , hiking ,
I have some great memories of me and my father , sadly no longer here lighting up our kelly kettle while out fishing
Everyone should have memories like those , thank you mr kelly (Posté le 24/08/2017)
- David D., Canada
To the Kelly Kettle folks.
I'm in the bush a lot fishing and have been using a small alcohol burner for quite sometime. I had a pretty bad incident last year and spilt the burning stove all down one leg. I got burnt pretty severely. So, i decided i needed to look for something different for my coffee breaks and cooking of meals that you just pour hot water on.
I found out about the Kelly Kettle on a UK camping/fishing site via the net. I ended up purchasing a small one from a dealer of yours (Lee Valley Tools) here in Edmonton Alberta Canada. I am so impressed with this little unit. It goes everywhere i go now. I love the idea that a company can be over a 100 years old and still family run. Especially with a simple but effective product. I'm most impressed.
David D., Canada (Posté le 05/03/2013)
Prix normal : 209,76 €
Special Price 188,78 €
Prix normal : 85,50 €
Special Price 82,45 €