'Trekker' 0.6 ltr (Stainless Steel)
- Boils 0.6 liters of water in about 3 minutes using just Sticks, Pine Cones, Dry Grass, Bark, etc.
- Works in ALL weather conditions.
- A Green Whistle has replaced the older Orange stopper and lets you know when the water is boiled.
- Lightweight - Never carry fuel again! Height 26.5 cm. Only weighs 0.68 kg / 1.5lb
- Now Comes With Upgraded Steel Fire-Base. Historically, the fire-bases were Aluminium which softened, warped and burned out quite quickly.
Add our popular Hobo Stove accessory to turn the fire-base into a stand alone wood fueled Camping Stove.
Dostępność: W magazynie
A highly efficient Stainless Steel Outdoor camp Kettle (the fire base is also stainless steel) which is suitable for Trekkers, Hikers, Kayakers, Backpackers, Bikers, and all outdoors enthusiasts who need to keep their pack light. Also suitable for Car Camping and Wilderness Survival Kits / Disaster Kits.
This lightweight kettle fits neatly into a Rucksack or Backpack.
As there is no need to carry fuel, these kettles will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time - never worry about running out of fuel again! Using any naturally occuring solid fuel (sticks, pine cones, dry camel dung! etc.) this kettle will operate perfectly well, even in a storm and will bring 2 Mugs of water to a rolling boil within a matter of minutes. If more hot water is required (this kettle will easily boil water quickly for a party of 4-6 people), simply refill the kettle and place it back on the fire base and refuel the chimney again. The kettle will be boiled again within a matter of minutes where water can be used for more hot drinks, boil-in-the-bag, bathing, washing up, etc. A wonderful piece of camping equipment.
Note: Add our Pot-Support & Cook set to prepare small amounts of food (Noodles, Rice, Oatmeal, hydrate food, etc) over the kettle while your water boils. Boil and cook at the same time using only a handful of fuel! Or better still, add our Hobo Stove accessory to turn the fire base of your kettle into a stand-alone wood fuelled Camping Stove. See our Accessories Category for these products.
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
Please note: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
|Diameter||Kettle width 12cm / Widest point of fire base is 14cm|
|Item Weight||0.68kg / 1.5lb|
|Product Capacity||0.6ltr / 21.1oz (UK)|
|Height||27cm / 10.6 inches (Packed)|
- The best
- Absolutely brilliant. Had the 1.6L kettle for a long while now and liked it enough to try this model. Had reservations it may not have enough capacity but they were unfounded. It holds more than enough and if you need more water just boil extra as it boils so quick you'll struggle to keep up with it. The build quality on all the Kelly Kettles is good but this one seems tougher and stronger than the larger model. When used with the hobo stove it's a great hassle free cook system. It you want a longer burn time in the fire pot put some big blocks in and do a top down burn. Heard some people say it's bulky but don't agree unless you carrying flatpack everything. Had some pre-purchase questions and Kelly kettle customer service where top class. Really can't think of a better system for efficient and reliable outdoor cooking. (Dodano 11.08.2022)
- Got one of these as a present. Been after one for years. OMG - So easy, efficient, compact, light...... do I need to go on? This essential bit of kit is now in the back of my car for ALL eventualities not just fishing. (Dodano 08.01.2021)
- David D., Canada
To the Kelly Kettle folks.
I'm in the bush a lot fishing and have been using a small alcohol burner for quite sometime. I had a pretty bad incident last year and spilt the burning stove all down one leg. I got burnt pretty severely. So, i decided i needed to look for something different for my coffee breaks and cooking of meals that you just pour hot water on.
I found out about the Kelly Kettle on a UK camping/fishing site via the net. I ended up purchasing a small one from a dealer of yours (Lee Valley Tools) here in Edmonton Alberta Canada. I am so impressed with this little unit. It goes everywhere i go now. I love the idea that a company can be over a 100 years old and still family run. Especially with a simple but effective product. I'm most impressed.
David D., Canada (Dodano 05.03.2013)
Normalna cena: 85,50 €
Special Price 82,45 €