HOME PAGE PRODUCTS
- Our Large 'Base Camp' Kettle in Stainless Steel. Includes Kettle + Fire Base + Whistle + Bag.
- Boils 1.6 liters of water quickly using just Sticks, Pine Cones, Dry Grass, Bark, etc. Works in ALL weather conditions.
- Perfect for Families, Groups, Scouts, Base Camping, Outfitters, Family Fun, Fishing, etc.
- Great Preparedness Item for Power Shortages, Storms & Emergency Kits.
- A popular Green Whistle has replaced the Orange stopper on this Kettle and will let you know when the water has boiled.
- Lightweight - Never carry fuel again! 33cm tall. Only weighs 1.16 kg
- Now Comes With Upgraded Steel Fire-Base. Historically, the fire-bases were Aluminium which softened, warped and burned out quite quickly.
- Add our popular Hobo Stove accessory to turn the fire-base into a stand alone wood fueled Camping Stove.
- Please see our Ultimate Kit Offer for best value on a Kettle + all the accessories.
Place this Hobo Stove™ accessory on to the fire base of your 'Base Camp' or 'Scout' Kettle to create a highly effective wood fired Camp Stove.
Any size pot or pan can be used on the Hobo Stove™
Takes up no extra space .... it fits neatly inside the fire base of your kettle for storage. In fact, our cup set fits inside our steel cook pot, which fits inside the Hobo, which fits inside the fire base :-)
Made from 0.7mm Stainless Steel
Weight 0.16kg / 0.35lb
Height 67mm, Diameter 152mm
Note: This Hobo stove will not fit the fire base of the smaller 'Trekker' Kettle.Learn More£11.00
NEW 'Trekker' Kit .... for the Solo Camper! Perfect for Trekking, Hill Walking, Backpacking, Scouts, Kayaking, Picnics or Emergency Preparedness & Bug-Out Bags. Boil Water & Cook Fast Outdoors. This kit contains:
- Trekker Kettle (0.6 liter), fire-base & green whistle.
- Cook set - which includes 0.45ltr Pot
- Frying Pan (pot lid)
- 2 Piece Grill - place on the fire-base to grill over the coals or, simply create a secure base for the Pot to sit on.
- Gripper Handle.
- Small Hobo Stove - turns the fire-base into a stand-alone wood fueled camp stove for easy cooking.
- Pot/Fire-Base Support - use to either cook items over the chimney as the kettle boils, or use under the fire-base to prevent ground scorch to lawns, decking or picnic tables.
- 1 x 350ml Camping Cup with silicone Coolip piece and folding handles.
- Drawstring Storage Bag.
All items are stainless steel and fit neatly within the kettle/bag for transport/storage.
A popular Green Whistle lets you know when the water is boiled.
Please see product description below for details for the various cooking options that this kit provides ;-)
Total Kit Weight 1.17 kg / 2.57 lb
Note: Plates & large cup are not included. Prior to April '21 we offered an 'Ultimate Trekker kit' where the large cup and two plates were included. However, as they did not pack neatly into the bag and had to be carried separately, we created this more compact, lighter weight offer for the solo adventurer! :-)Learn More£75.00
Tough, durable, adaptable and dependable
Made from 190T Polyester Ripstop fabric with PU 3,000mm coating.
Ripstop technology refers to a technique of weaving where fibers are interwoven in a criss-cross shape (look for the chequered pattern in the material). This significantly improves the final layering and prevents the material from unraveling and a tear spreading. Seam is taped. Completely waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
- Size: 2.9m x 3.6m
- Colour: Green
- Waterproof to 3,000mm
- Weight: 990g (880g excl. Guy Lines)
- Includes: 8 x Guy Lines which pack into corner pockets, Stuff Sack
- 11 attachment points - 8 around the outer edge + 3 across the Ridgeline
- UV50 Protection
- Flame Retardant (CPAI 84)Learn More£55.00
- Quick set-up 3 person tent with large storage area that could easily sleep another person.
- Sleeping Area Size 210 x 210 + Storage 210 x 120cm
- Height 130cm
- Double Skin Rear Ventilation
- Clip Hanging System. Erect the outer layer first, then hang the inner mesh sleeping area.
- Outer Layer / Rainfly sheet: Polyester Ripstop. Waterproof to 3000mm. 'Ripstop' is a weaving technique that creates a grid type effect in the fabric (look for the little squares in the material). Because threads are cross-woven, a tear will not spread as it is stopped when it meets the cross thread...hence the 'rip stops'. Hence, this prevents the issue of ripping or unraveling if the rain fly is punctured.
- Removable Ground Sheet to front storage area is also included. You could sleep extra person(s) here if required.
- Taped Seams
- Stakes & Carry Bag Included. Weight 4.8kg
- Outer Layer / Flysheet:Polyester Ripstop 3000mmLearn More£119.00
This Ultimate 'Base Camp' Kit is the best camping kettle for family camping, large groups, scouts, outdoor education, picnics, fishing, hunting, survival kits & emergency preparedness, etc.
Kelly Kettle Ultimate Kits are the best value when purchasing Kelly Kettle products! This Kit includes:
- 'Base Camp' Kettle Includes 1.6 liter stainless steel kettle, fire base and green whistle.
- Hobo Stove - Place this onto the fire-base of your kettle to create a stand-alone wood-fueled stove. Takes up no extra space .... it fits neatly inside the fire base of your kettle for storage.
- Cook Set - includes 0.85 liter Pot with pan/lid, grill set and gripper handle. Place the grill pieces on the fire-base to grill over the coals or, to simply create a base for the Pot/Pan to sit on.
- 2 x Cups - 500ml & 350ml. Single walled Stainless Steel. Compact: Cups have folding handles & pack inside each other. Drink, eat or cook in these cups!
- 2 x Plates - Dishwasher Safe, Stackable, Durable and tough. Suitable for outdoor or indoor use. Rim around the edge protects fingers from getting burned when plate contents are hot. Can be used as a Pan for cooking
- Base/Pot Support (New Model) - Use this to a) Cook fast-cooking items like Rice, Oatmeal, Noodles, Soup etc. over the chimney of your kettle, while your kettle boils. Note: Keep the kettle full with water when using the pot-support over the chimney. Or b) Use it to level uneven ground under the fire-base or simply to eliminate scorch marks to lawns, timber decking & picnic tables.
- Storage Bag
- Please see images of the various items in use.
All items are Stainless Steel and fit neatly within the kettle itself and/or the carry bag for transport / storage.
Please see product description below for the various cooking options that this kit provides :-)
Total Kit weight: 2.26 kg / 4.97 lb Learn More£99.95
This is an extremely high quality, entry level , Mummy style sleeping bag that is packed full of useful but necessary features.
- Style: Mummy / Cocoon
- Colour: Outside Red / Inner Lime Chill
- Size 220 x 80 x 55cm (7'3"x 2'8"x 1'10" in) For people up to 190 cm (6'3" in)
- Outer Fabric: Polyester 70D/190T cire
- Lining: Polyester Silk Touch 75D/150T
- Filling: Hollow Fiber 300 G/SM (Single Layer)
- Drawstring Hood: pull the hood tight against your face for added warmth
- Anti-Snag, Full Length, Two-Way Zippers: Great for ventilation. Let your feet out but keep everything else in!
- Zip Baffle: an insulated baffle behind the zip keeps drafts out and helps reduce heat loss.
- Inner Pocket: for phone or wallet.
- Machine Washable: with hanging loops for drying
- Buckle Release Waterproof (800mm) Compression Bag: Protects bag against light rain allowing it to be carried/attached to the outside of your rucksack. There is nothing worse than a wet sleeping bag!
- Choose Zip on Left or Right side. Eg. Left side = easier opening for right-handed people.
- Two is company! Joinable. Choose one left and one right sided Zip and join the two bags together!
- 3 Season Bag: Comfort 8C/46F : Limit 3C/37F : Extreme -11C/12F
- Weight: 1.5k